Caring Homes Win Highly Commended in the British Recruitment Awards 2023!
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been Highly Commended in the British Recruitment Awards 2023.
The team did an incredible job to be nominated for the 'Candidate Experience of the Year' and to come away with an award is a brilliant achievement. As part of the nomination process, a survey was sent to all new employees just after they started their new role. The finalists were then picked from the feedback and responses gained from employees.
British Recruitment Awards
The British Recruitment Awards is an annual campaign that sets out to discover and celebrate the individuals and teams that are truly passionate about recruitment’s role in building a thriving organisation.
This year, just over 225 entries were received from organisations across the UK, and so competition to be named a Winner proved to be very tough. Firms taking part ranged from start-up pioneers to public sector heroes, tech superstars, global titans, and everything in between.
Winners and Highly Commended were revealed at a special celebration event in London, hosted by comedian Sally-Anne Hayward. Categories included sector specific awards such as ‘Temporary Recruitment Agency of the Year’ and ‘Engineering Recruitment Agency of the Year’ as well as overall awards including ‘Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Talent Acquisition Strategy of the Year’. ‘In-House Recruitment Team of the Year’ and ‘Leader of the Year’ were also hotly contested.
The British Recruitment Awards 2023 judges included:
- Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent, HelloFresh
- Sophie Clifford, Global TA Operations and Employer Brand Lead, Vodafone
- Liz Dowling, Chief People Officer, VIOOH
- Simon Gomez, Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, Wagamama
- Louise Gregory, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Anglo American
- Sharlene John, Head of Recruitment, Selfridges
- Alasdair McDonald, Director of Talent Acquisition EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
- Ben Murphy-Ryan, Sr Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA & LATAM, LinkedIn
- Prof Emma Parry, Head of Changing World of Work Group, Cranfield School of Management
- Jaymini Patel, Head of Talent Partnering UK/I, Unilever
- Richard Waite, People & Culture Director, Grant Thornton
- Nate Harwood, Founder, New Possible
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British Recruitment Awards judge said: “The British Recruitment Awards celebrate the talented, committed, and passionate teams and individuals that are helping to build a better working world. I’d like to extend my congratulations to all the Winners, Highly Commended and Finalists.”