What care funding am I entitled to?

Depending on where you live and your personal circumstances, you may be entitled to a number of different care funding benefits. This might include Attendance allowance, which is available to people over the age of 65 who require some form of assistance and is not means-tested. If you require Nursing care and live in a care home, but are not eligible for NHS Continuing Healthcare, you might be eligible to receive NHS Funded Nursing Care (FNC).